Academic Career: University
- My lifelong goal as far as academia goes is to someday be a full
university professor in my field of study.
- God willing, I will complete my masters in the year 2001.
I hope to join a Ph.D program either directly following graduation, or after working in the
professional market for a couple of years.
- My primary research principle is to engage in a research effort that
would somehow benefit the educational, or moral growth of people, rather
than simply contribute to economic or technological efficiency. The
challenge is to locate such research ideas.
- Depaul, Northwestern Universities, and the University of Illinois are
amongst the universities I would like to pursue my Ph.D at.
Professional Career: Software Engineering
- I am currently employed with Arthur Andersen in downtown Chicago.
Andersen is a prestigious worldwide professional services firm. I work in
the technology solutions branch.
- I hope to remain with this company, which I happen to like, and to
hopefully grow gradually within it.
- Additionally, at some point, I hope to be someway involved in the
production of educational software, combining a delicious multimedia
experience with invaluable information in history, geography, religion,
literature, languages, or children's material.